Looking to keep your finger on the pulse of employment data in the U.S.? There’s an app for that.
From the Census:
Take the pulse of the U.S. Economy straight from your phone. The America’s Economy app provides real-time updates for 19 key economic indicators released from the U.S. Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics, and Bureau of Economic Analysis.
Key economic measures on employment, manufacturing, international trade, retail sales, and residential construction and sales allow those who follow the U.S. economy to be the first to see whether the indicator has gone up or down since the previous report, and trends over time.
- Quick overview of indicators measuring the U.S. economy
- Detailed page for each indicator with trend data
- Share indicators on Facebook, Twitter and via email
- View release schedules for indicators
- Set up notifications and custom views