This week on T3 I take a look at brand awareness solution HR Marketer. I became aware of HR Marketer through their tireless Vice President, Ronda Taylor. If you haven’t met Ronda and you’re in the HR and Talent Technology industry, and you’re in marketing, you’re doing it wrong. Reach out to her! Tell her I sent you (she loves that!). Also, tell her I said to give you a discount (she hates that)!
HR Marketer is a software database platform that does a ton of stuff. It’s part automated content distribution and part research into what’s hot in the industry and how and who is interacting with your brand. As a technology company looking to sell to an HR and TA audience, it’s a tool you must have at your disposal.
HR and TA Technology companies use HR Marketer to help them make better decisions about where they should be selling and who they should be selling to, but also it’s an easy button to automate and keep your content marketing in front of your audience. Do you know what content is getting the most bump for your team? Do you know which analyst and influencers are sharing your stuff the most? Can you give your executives specific metrics on all of this?
HR Marketer delivers all of that and more.
What I like about HR Marketer:
– You can build ‘schedules’ for various kinds of content you want to be shared on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Then, just drop in the link, add some hashtags and schedule this content to be shared as many times as you want, on the days and times you want for weeks on end. One action delivers the entire schedule.
– Want to know what conferences you should be attending, or you need to get your executives on stage at? HR Marketer tracks over 900 HR and TA conferences world wide, gives you reminders when speaking submissions are due and lets you filter by the factors most important to you.
– Want to get more involved with getting your content shared via media outlets, analyst, and influencers? HR Marketer tracks this group as well and gives you the research of what each specializes in, how to connect with them, and lets you send out announcements to them from the dashboard in bulk.
– Want to know how your brand stacks up against your competition? HR Marketer’s Insights allows you to see how your own brand stacks up but also allows you to compare your brand against others of your choosing. The data is all real time and you can save and send data to your team.
– HR Marketer also has a main dashboard that is configurable to the stuff you want to see about your brand and the part of the industry you want to follow, so each time you login you get a quick snapshot of what’s going on with you and the industry at that moment.
If you’re in HR and TA Technology, HR Marketer is a must demo. The actual cost is a really good value for everything you get. For me, just being able to schedule and track content is worth the price of admission, but there is so much other stuff they have that is super valuable to marketing and sales pros of tech companies within our industry.
T3 – Talent Tech Tuesday – is a weekly series here at The Project to educate and inform everyone who stops by on a daily/weekly basis on some great recruiting and sourcing technologies that are on the market. None of the companies who I highlight are paying me for this promotion. There are so many really cool things going on in the tech space and I wanted to educate myself and share what I find. If you want to be on T3 – just send me a note – email@example.com