Many questions come to mind when companies start trying to solve for HR technology issues. For many who have never been through an implementation, there are so many questions, it can be hard to decide where to start. In our role of helping clients navigate the maze of HR technology solutions, we’ve heard them all (or most at least!). In this six-part blog series, we’ll share some of the highlights from the chat session as well as add our own additional insight.
In this second of six articles; companies chimed in on to a recent survey to the following question:
What should HR professionals be on the lookout for when it comes to HR tech contracts? What are some important considerations?*
The following list includes, but is not limited to areas you should consider as areas of focus:
1. Length of contract (aka “term”)
2. Support model during setup and ongoing
3. Frequency of system updates
4. Data security measures
5. Service level agreements and penalties
6. Implementation timeline overview
7. Client vs Vendor Responsibilities
8. Termination clause
9. Can I get my data out in a useful format?
10. What are hidden costs?
These are all great things to
The post Six Questions You Should Be Asking When Updating Your HR Tech/Payroll System(s) – Contracts appeared first on HR Tech Feed.