Money continues to flow into HR tech companies and people are still launching job boards. Yeah, you heard that right. Job boards. C’mon, really? The boys break down all the latest news.
- WorkHere pivots
- Find.jobs launches (is it now officially a failed experiment?)
- HireMaturity launches. Eons 2.0?
- Dynamic Signal get $36.5 million
- Vettery gets acquired for a rumored $100 million
- StatusToday scares the hell out of us!
- And a Halloween beat down that ended badly … very badly.
Enjoy. And visit our kickass sponsors: America’s Job Exchange, Sovren, Nexxt, Ratedly, Catch 22 Consulting and Job2Careers. Feel the love!