Call it the International Women’s Day episode, although it’s mostly about Millennial-bashing. This week:
- United Airlines does a U-turn on bonus lottery
- Glassdoor sends out conflicting messages about a price increase
- Burger King torches traditional recruitment advertising
- Jobu Jobs is the new “Tinder for jobs” player
- Activision coddles its Millennial employees
- … and a friggin’ bunch more, yo!
Like always, go show out sponsors some love. America’s Job Exchange, Sovren, Ratedly, Catch 22 Consulting and our newest sponsor, JobAdX rock the house! And special thanks to Nexxt and Jobs2Careers for sponsoring our monthly shows.