Welcome to InSights, the staffing podcast designed to help staffing specialists and recruiters maximize their content marketing, social recruiting, employer branding, and digital marketing.
EPISODE 46 SEGMENTS:
- Acting with purpose: Are your web pages helping our hurting your conversion numbers?
- Instagram launched a TikTok competitor…Do we need to develop a strategy? Or double down on what works best?
- Have job application conversion rates dropped since COVID?
Have a question or comment on the information shared during this episode? Follow Haley Marketing (@HaleyMarketing) on Twitter and let us know what you’re thinking.
REFERENCED IN THIS EPISODE:
- COVID-19 Recovery Resources: Business Strategy & Marketing Ideas
- [Webinars on Demand] Lunch with Haley
Listen now or subscribe on your favorite player, and be sure to leave a review!
The post [InSights] Have job application conversion rates dropped since COVID? appeared first on Haley Marketing Group.
The post [InSights] Have job application conversion rates dropped since COVID? appeared first on HR Tech Feed.