If you call Haley Marketing on a Thursday between 8:30-9:30 a.m. EST, then you won’t be able to reach us! Why, you ask? We use this time for the entire company to attend a training class called “How To Be A Consultant”.
Haley Marketing believes in education not only for our clients, but also for our team. By continually educating our team, that allows us to better educate our clients! And with better education, then that helps to fulfill our philosophy of making great marketing more affordable.
Here is a sample of class topics:
- What is a consultant? Lesson #1!
- Case studies: We review an issue a current client is facing, and brainstorm solutions.
- Goal setting: How to reach and attain goals.
- Proving value: Ways to show how marketing works.
- ROI: Return On Investment – how to measure it.
Here are a few lessons we’ve learned:
- Listen: Ask questions and research before offering solutions.
- Goals: Want to reach a goal? Then write it down!
- AIDA: Attention (grab it!), Interest (engage the user), Desire (get the user interested to take action), Action (provide multiple ways for the user to respond – and make it easy)
- The 3-minute MBA: R – E = P (Revenue – Expenses = Profit)
- Differentiation: Key aspects of your service where you can be the best in the world at what you do and that are hard for others to copy.
Would you like some free education too?
The post Here’s Why You Can’t Reach Us On Thursday Mornings appeared first on Haley Marketing Group.
The post Here’s Why You Can’t Reach Us On Thursday Mornings appeared first on HR Tech Feed.