Life After LinkedIn: How Twitter and Facebook Can Help You Find the ‘Unfindable Job Candidates’
FEATURING SHALLY STECKERL
The Sourcing Institute Foundation
A 20-year veteran, Shally builds enterprise recruiting engines for Fortune 500 brands, helping them efficiently find unfindable talent.
It’s happening Tuesday, July 12 at … 2 p.m., EST
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Learn a quick and easy step-by-step framework for finding just about anyone
- Use the “New Facebook Hack” to identify people with very specific criteria including where they’ve lived and worked, their education, groups and pages they like, what apps they use and much more
- Apply specific syntax to search methods and techniques
- Find bios for name generation and competitive intelligence
- Use advanced search operators and secret commands to find otherwise unreachable people
- Reveal the names of people at specific companies
- Identify industry trends, conference attendees and what tools your candidates use
- Build a list of people to follow on Twitter
- Get recommendations on the best free Twitter applications for recruiters
Sourcing-as-a-service. Bring the world’s best talent directly to your inbox – on demand – compliments of Talent Crowd’s collaborative global network of professional sourcers.