Hiring Success, the conference put on annually by SmartRecruiters in San Francisco in Feb., is once again doing their Recruiting Startup Award where 5 companies get to pitch their business to investors and industry leaders to win $10,000 in sponsorship and press. Over 23,000 votes have been counted for 100 startups and here are the top vote-getters.
- Candidate.ID, Talent pipeline automation, from Glasgow, UK
- Jobiak, AI recruitment marketing platform, from Boston MA
- GoHire, Chatbot and virtual assistant, from San Francisco, CA
- Vervoe: AI-powered skill testing, from Melbourne, Australia
- VanHack: online school for tech talent, from Vancouver, Canada
Note that three nominees are alums of Chad & Cheese’s Firing Squad. Not saying we’re the reason for their success, but I’m not saying it wasn’t us either. The winning trophy will be handed out by last year’s winner: Enboarder. For more, checkout recruitingstartupawards.com.