3 Ways To Tell If Your Site Is Out Of Date
More clients and candidates will visit your website in one year than you will talk to in a lifetime. Here are a few tips for how to know if it’s time for a website refresh:
1) Does It Work?
When you’re on your computer and enter your URL, what do you see? Your website should:
- Load in three seconds or less
- Be easy to navigate
- Include clear and bold CTAs (call to actions)
- Use forms that go to an email address of a person who will take action
- Have an application that job seekers can use to easily and quickly apply
2) Is It Accurate?
As you read your website, does it have the following?
- Your correct phone number
- An up-to-date address
- The right services you provide
- The accurate specialties you offer
- Your current employees
3) Is It Optimized For Mobile?
If you pull up your website on your phone:
- Is it easy to read?
- The mobile version should be designed for a smaller screen size and not be the desktop version squeezed down to the size of a phone
- Is your career portal also optimized for mobile?
Are You Ready For A New Website?
Haley Marketing has a website deal to help you!