DisruptHR Detroit is coming back to Downtown Detroit on September 19th from 5:30-8: 30 pm. Once again we want to give a big shout out to Quicken Loans and the HR and TA teams of Quicken Loans for hosting this great event onsite at The Madison!
We changed things up a bit this year – still great speakers (see the list below) and still great food, drinks, and fun – but we are going smaller, more intimate, can we say a bit more Disruptive! On top of this great, cool venue (that is literally across the street from Tiger Stadium) we have the founder of DisruptHR, Jennifer McClure, making a celebrity speaking appearance!
Here’s the deal though, we can only fit 150 folks into the venue! We’ve already sold half those tickets! Last year we sold 300+! So, if you want to come this year, you better be quick and go buy your tickets! We will sell-out and I apologize in advance, but there’s no way for us to increase seating capacity for this event. The cost is $30 per ticket, which includes the speakers, food, drink & parking!
DisruptHR Detroit 3.0 Speakers:
– Becky Andree: SOS! I am Drowning in Complexity
– April Burton-Welch: HR Perspective: Let’s Be Fair, Firm & Consistent
– Adam Klug: Texting Candidates – You’re Not Doing It, but You Should!
– Jennifer Laidlaw: Your Training Did Nothing!
– Jill Melton: Words Can Kill – Words Can Heal! Choose Wisely
– Clarene Mitchell: Don’t be shy…Create Your Own Digital Footprint!
– Greg Mood: Jerry Springer-type HR Stories!
– Joan Morehead: What’s your brand of IPA, and it’s not about beer!
– James Reid: Employment Issues: Drugs Sex Money Rock’n Roll
– Michelle Snay: Show IT the love, HR!
– Jennifer McClure: (She’s surprising us with her title!)
We would also love to thank our sponsors for this event:
Food and Drink Sponsor –
Gold Sponsors –