Business has changed and will continue to change as the country recovers from the impact of the global pandemic. In times of uncertainty, it can be difficult to assess your recruitment priorities and figure out where to focus.
With this in mind, Appcast has developed a tool to help provide insight. The Appcast Prioritization Worksheet includes a methodology for measuring where you are now, while highlighting gaps and identifying what tactics will likely result in more successful outcomes.
Here are the questions you’ll want to think about as you download the Appcast Prioritization Worksheet.
Reputation continues to matter. Assess how recent events may have impacted your efforts to maintain or further your employer brand.
1. How would you rate your employer brand reputation?
2. What is your Glassdoor rating?
3. How succinct are your job titles and descriptions?
4. Does all your recruitment marketing material (career site, job descriptions, display ads) reflect your EVP?
5. How well does your employer brand align
The post A Tool to Help You Assess Your Recruitment Priorities and Determine Where to Focus appeared first on HR Tech Feed.