Recruitment Marketing is on the hottest trends and functional areas in talent acquisition right now! I hate even calling it a trend, because the conference is in it’s 5th year, so five years ago it was a trend! Now it’s a must have in your talent strategy!
What I love about Transform is it’s less about “thought leadership” and more about actual in the weeds TA leaders giving the tools and insight to do great Recruitment Marketing on your own. I’m always inspired about how freely they share their knowledge with this community!
The Transform Conference will take place on June 20-21st in Boston and the lineup is a who’s who of RM leaders and strategist including:
- Holland Dombeck – Delta Airlines Head of Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing
- Julie Levy – Global TA Leader at Fiserv
- James Ellis – Former Head of Employment at Groupon
- Torin Ellis – Diversity Strategist & Author
- Erik Qualman – Digital Futurist
- Leon Logothetis – creator of the Netflix show Kindness Diaries
- A couple of idiots that call themselves Chad and Cheese! (fyi – the run the single best podcast in the HR & TA Tech space)
Oh, and me! I’ve Emceed every Transform conference because early on they saw I was a super geek for this stuff, so they let me geek out both days and ask the speakers all the dumb questions that pop into my head as a practitioner trying to figure this stuff out!
So, come join me and hundreds of others in the EB and RM space who are trying to get smarter. The space is extremely limited, so don’t delay your decision to attend (No, really, I mean it – this will be a tight group of smart folks at a cool venue that has limited seating capacity)!
You can register by clicking on this link for Transform 2019! When you register use the code: Sackett for an extra $100 off your registration fee.